Featuring some of the world’s most beautiful and colourful beaches, we focus on colourful lifestyle beaches that exemplifies a relaxing atmosphere.
What better way to relax than on a sandy beach elegantly covered with grey pebbles or blushing pastel pink sands to help you get away from it all?
Coastal Living had 13 of the world’s most colourful beaches where the travel channel had up to 20. We like to start things slightly smaller by naming or Top 5 beaches, each bringing its own colourful personality much like our Wines
1. Horseshow Bay, Bermuda – Horseshoe Bay is perhaps the most famous beach in Bermuda. It has been rated the #8 beach in the world by TripAdvisor. A very popular tourist spot, it lies on the main island’s south coast, in the parish of Southampton.
Image courtesy of Planetware
2. Punalu’u Beach, Hawaii – There is something magical about a beach completely covered in Black sand which is caused by the constant volcanic activity in the area.
Image courtesy of gohawaii.com
3. Anse Lazio, Seychelles – Anse Lazio is a beach situated in the northwest of Praslin Island, Seychelles, considered by Lonely Planet to be the best beach on Praslin, and one of the best in the archipelago.
Image courtesy of Supercoolbeaches.com
4. Clifton 4th Beach, Cape Town, South Africa – Clifton 4th is one of South Africa’s most popular beaches. It is one of a series of small coves and is the playground for the rich and beautiful
Image courtesy of wikipedia
5. Harbour Island, Bahamas – Harbour Island is famous for its pink sand beaches. The island is accessible by airplane (North Eleuthera Airport), followed by a water taxi. The Pink Sands Beach is 3 miles long and almost 100 feet wide, and it is considered one of the very best pink sand beaches on Earth.
Image courtesy of alux.com
The best way to enjoy one of these beaches is to travel and see for yourself why we voted these beaches in our Top 5.